Pular para o conteúdo principal

ABOUT MY LIFE





Hi!

I'm Valdilene de Almeida Soares Bezerra, my nickname is Val. I’m thirty nine years old. I’m married and have two children. My son is fifteen and my daughter is twelve.

I’m from Brazil and live in Campina Grande in Paraiba.

I’m a manager assistant and work at the pharmacy of the University Hospital.

I study English for beginners at University on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I study English for my job, for reading, for using the net and also for listening to music.

I really like my work. In my free time I like walking, traveling and enjoying my family. I really like my life.

bye


Comentários

Hi!
I'm Sildete Pereira de Arruda, my nickname is Sil. I’m thirty four years old. I’m married and have one children. My daughter is nine.
I’m from Brazil and live in Campina Grande in Paraiba.
I’m a teacher,and biomédica and work at the University Hospital.
I study English for beginners at University on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I study English for my job, for reading, for using the net and also for listening to music.
I really like my work. In my free time I like walking, traveling and enjoying my family. I really like my life.
bye
TEACHERTONE disse…
Sildete, dear. Please, you have to send your text to me with your picture attached. Not as a comment.
Ok?
TEACHERTONE disse…
Very well done , Val.
Nice picture too.
Congrats.

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

ENGLISH FOR BEGINNERS : GRAMMAR VERB TO BE

ENGLISH FOR BEGINNERS

HELLO EVERYONE. LET'S PRACTICE OUR SO FAR KNOWLEDGE. PLEASE, FIRST DESCRIBE THE NATIONALITES AS FOLLOWS: E.G.: In Italy people are Italian and speak Italian too. or In Austria people are Austrian but speak German. THEN, DESCRIBE THE PARTS OF THE HOUSE BELOW BY USING: THERE IS ..... OR THERE ARE.... E.g.: In this house there is a garden, there are some bedrooms.

ENGLISH I STUDENT - LOOK AT BIRA!!!!!!!

Hello, my name is Ubirajara Duarte. Bira is my nickname. I'm twenty years old. I'm a civil engineer to be . I study at UFCG. I live in Campina Grande, but I'm from Alagoinha in Paraíba. I speak portuguese and a little English. I'm studying English to interact with the world. See you.