Pular para o conteúdo principal

WHERE ARE YOUR TEXTS IN HERE?


English IV students who haven't given up our course so far. Please, you have to hand in your short essay last version.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

ENGLISH FOR BEGINNERS : GRAMMAR VERB TO BE

ENGLISH FOR BEGINNERS

HELLO EVERYONE. LET'S PRACTICE OUR SO FAR KNOWLEDGE. PLEASE, FIRST DESCRIBE THE NATIONALITES AS FOLLOWS: E.G.: In Italy people are Italian and speak Italian too. or In Austria people are Austrian but speak German. THEN, DESCRIBE THE PARTS OF THE HOUSE BELOW BY USING: THERE IS ..... OR THERE ARE.... E.g.: In this house there is a garden, there are some bedrooms.

ENGLISH I STUDENT - LOOK AT BIRA!!!!!!!

Hello, my name is Ubirajara Duarte. Bira is my nickname. I'm twenty years old. I'm a civil engineer to be . I study at UFCG. I live in Campina Grande, but I'm from Alagoinha in Paraíba. I speak portuguese and a little English. I'm studying English to interact with the world. See you.