Pular para o conteúdo principal

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL ENGLISH IV SURVIVORS

Students who passed to English V:

Maria José 6,5 -7,5 -7,5-7,5

Vera Lúcia 6,8 - 7,5 -7,0 - 7,0

Melina 6,5-8,5-7,8-7,5

Yonatha 8,8 - 8,5 -8,0 -8,0


Merry Xmas
and happy new English V,


teachertone...

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

ENGLISH FOR BEGINNERS : GRAMMAR VERB TO BE

ENGLISH FOR BEGINNERS

HELLO EVERYONE. LET'S PRACTICE OUR SO FAR KNOWLEDGE. PLEASE, FIRST DESCRIBE THE NATIONALITES AS FOLLOWS: E.G.: In Italy people are Italian and speak Italian too. or In Austria people are Austrian but speak German. THEN, DESCRIBE THE PARTS OF THE HOUSE BELOW BY USING: THERE IS ..... OR THERE ARE.... E.g.: In this house there is a garden, there are some bedrooms.

ENGLISH I STUDENT - LOOK AT BIRA!!!!!!!

Hello, my name is Ubirajara Duarte. Bira is my nickname. I'm twenty years old. I'm a civil engineer to be . I study at UFCG. I live in Campina Grande, but I'm from Alagoinha in Paraíba. I speak portuguese and a little English. I'm studying English to interact with the world. See you.