Pular para o conteúdo principal

What makes you feel good?


I guess swimming is the only thing that always can make me feel good. When I am swimming I forget all my problems, I like swimming because it's a wonderfull way to relax and think about all things that are happening with me in that moment of my life. I used to practice every single day, but nowadays I don't have time to do it. So I only swim now on the weekends.
Because of that, if something bad happens to me during the week, I watch a movie and eat chocolate to forget it!

By Yonatha from English IV.

Comentários

Luísa Marillac disse…
I am Luísa Marillac, I'm in my forties. I'm a pediatrician, I work at my office and at Alcides Carneiro university hospital. I'm married and I have one son and two daughters. My husband is Márcio and he is a doctor too. He works in Alagoa Nova and in Campina Grande. My oldest son is Olímpio, he is twenty-five years old, he is a lawyer and a master candidate at UEPB. His fiancée is Paloma, and she is a lawyer too. My oldest daughter is Lívia, she is twenty-four, she is a nurse, and she works at a hospital in Brasília. She is married and her husband, Ronaldo, is a computer analyst. My youngest daughter is Tâmara, she is twenty-one, and she is a university student of art and media at UFCG. Her boyfriend is Eduardo and he studies at UFCG too. I still don't have any grandchildren. I love my family. That's all.

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

ENGLISH FOR BEGINNERS : GRAMMAR VERB TO BE

ENGLISH FOR BEGINNERS

HELLO EVERYONE. LET'S PRACTICE OUR SO FAR KNOWLEDGE. PLEASE, FIRST DESCRIBE THE NATIONALITES AS FOLLOWS: E.G.: In Italy people are Italian and speak Italian too. or In Austria people are Austrian but speak German. THEN, DESCRIBE THE PARTS OF THE HOUSE BELOW BY USING: THERE IS ..... OR THERE ARE.... E.g.: In this house there is a garden, there are some bedrooms.

ENGLISH I STUDENT - LOOK AT BIRA!!!!!!!

Hello, my name is Ubirajara Duarte. Bira is my nickname. I'm twenty years old. I'm a civil engineer to be . I study at UFCG. I live in Campina Grande, but I'm from Alagoinha in Paraíba. I speak portuguese and a little English. I'm studying English to interact with the world. See you.