Pular para o conteúdo principal

http://www.openenglishworld.com/

Learn English Online at Open English World!
Open English World provides free online lessons to help you learn English and speak English more fluently. We invite you to use our free activities to practice your conversation, vocabulary, pronunciation, business English, and idioms.

1.

The Weekly Idiom will help your spoken English and vocabulary.
2.

Business Jargon will improve your business English conversation.
3.

Talk English will help your pronunciation so you can speak English more fluently.
4.

The Forum is a place to meet students, ask questions, and discuss activities .

At Open English World, the world of English is open to you!

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

ENGLISH FOR BEGINNERS : GRAMMAR VERB TO BE

ENGLISH FOR BEGINNERS

HELLO EVERYONE. LET'S PRACTICE OUR SO FAR KNOWLEDGE. PLEASE, FIRST DESCRIBE THE NATIONALITES AS FOLLOWS: E.G.: In Italy people are Italian and speak Italian too. or In Austria people are Austrian but speak German. THEN, DESCRIBE THE PARTS OF THE HOUSE BELOW BY USING: THERE IS ..... OR THERE ARE.... E.g.: In this house there is a garden, there are some bedrooms.

ENGLISH I STUDENT - LOOK AT BIRA!!!!!!!

Hello, my name is Ubirajara Duarte. Bira is my nickname. I'm twenty years old. I'm a civil engineer to be . I study at UFCG. I live in Campina Grande, but I'm from Alagoinha in Paraíba. I speak portuguese and a little English. I'm studying English to interact with the world. See you.