Pular para o conteúdo principal

English I Student - About Quel.....


Hello!

My name is Raquel Teixeira de Macêdo, my nickname is Quel. I'm twenty years old. I'm from Brazil and live in Campina Grande, in Paraíba. I like to go to parties, to make friends and to travel. I'm a lawyer to be ( about in two years and half). I study english at Federal University of Campina Grande for my master studies and for traveling.
Nice meeting you!!!

Bye!!!

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

ENGLISH FOR BEGINNERS : GRAMMAR VERB TO BE

ENGLISH FOR BEGINNERS

HELLO EVERYONE. LET'S PRACTICE OUR SO FAR KNOWLEDGE. PLEASE, FIRST DESCRIBE THE NATIONALITES AS FOLLOWS: E.G.: In Italy people are Italian and speak Italian too. or In Austria people are Austrian but speak German. THEN, DESCRIBE THE PARTS OF THE HOUSE BELOW BY USING: THERE IS ..... OR THERE ARE.... E.g.: In this house there is a garden, there are some bedrooms.

ENGLISH I STUDENT - LOOK AT BIRA!!!!!!!

Hello, my name is Ubirajara Duarte. Bira is my nickname. I'm twenty years old. I'm a civil engineer to be . I study at UFCG. I live in Campina Grande, but I'm from Alagoinha in Paraíba. I speak portuguese and a little English. I'm studying English to interact with the world. See you.